Tuesday, January 21, 2014

SHINE TIME BABY - First Pin Drop - Jerry Reiki Hands



Shantastic Shine is beyond excited to have my FIRST OFFICIAL PIN drop SHINE TIME!

with the help of Spun Creations I now have the ****Glowing Jerry Reiki Hands available!******

The hand represents the obvious Jerry Garcia :D.

I am currently studing Reiki and chakra heling as well as other energies ( I obviously am interested in UV and such).

My catchphrase of my first festy season was "OMG $#IT JUST GOT REAL" and this is a dedication to my first two years of festy scene work and am excited to finally have my own pin to be added to hats on lot ( Especially Shine hats!) Everywhere!

truly blessed to spread the shine. 


Please feel free to message me for Singles or 10packs

And just feedback in general!
Love and Light!


www.shantasticshine.com

No comments:

Post a Comment