Thursday, February 20, 2014

HATS HAT , hats, HATS!

STILL WORKING ON HAT ORDERS NEED ONE?
I am now taking orders for all kinds! If I don't have it I will sure look to see what I can find!

Flat bills snapback flex fits, fedoras and baby hats, (yep you read that BABY hats.) . Don't want a "gangsta" bill .....well JUST ASK for your style because if I don't have it I will.

It may take a lil while to get just what you want but we can customize it however you want the front
Or bills or backs Heck let's just shine out the whole hat!

Don't forget they can UV glow... I have some UV lasers to in case you didn't know!

Hit me up don't be afraid. I'll get back to you as soon as I can today. I shall be working on some orders... that reallyyy need to get out the door! I have some that will even soon be in stores

Shine time! Is it your time to shine?
EMAIL ME YOUR ORDER BY CLICKING HERE! :)

Custom baby hat for one of my favorite festy mommas and my FIRST baby model! I am beyond pumped to have a baby about to rock a shine hat! This features a "king beebee" design to match his King bee pins :D  He recieved them for his birthday and will look mighty fine pinned in that UV honeycomb! Also featured with the line " Some rise some fall to get to ,,, -terrapin-" is to be represented on the lower rim. This was by far one of my favorite projects to date :)  Oh did I mention his eyes and jewls match his eye color and birthday? hehe I like hidden meanings ;)


This snapback is UV active and still currently UP FOR GRABS!
You could purchase it via the www.shantasticshine.com shop :)
This is curently on hold as a custom order but may be up for grabs in the near future. Waiting to hear back from buyer.

This snapback is UV active and still currently UP FOR GRABS!
You could purchase it via the www.shantasticshine.com shop :)
Ordered a few months ago and altered for a very patient yet awesome customer. I hope he loves it! It was one of my first flex fits ever :)

No comments:

Post a Comment