Saturday, December 29, 2012

Snow Snow Go Away, You don't need to come back some other day...

Don't get me wrong I love me a nice snow day! Especially when it snowed on Christmas Eve just enough to give us a nice white Christmas. But now, it's starting to give me some EXTREME cabin fever!

Being stuck inside all day I worked on a few new pendants for the SHOP. Which needed some much needed new inventory.

I stocked up on some wire the last time I went out to the craft store so I've been practicing a couple of things and got some satisfying new pieces to share. :) 

Hope you enjoy!

BUY ME HERE
BUY ME HERE


BUY ME HERE


BUY ME HERE
BUY ME HERE

BUY ME HERE

I will be working on more pendants and wire wrapping styles through the evening. Please feel free to comment on pendants , send links to interesting tutorials. Or just leave feedback.


- I just got back from taking photos in the snow! Time to cuddle up and drink some hot chocolate with the boys...


Happy Crafting :)

No comments:

Post a Comment