Thursday, March 14, 2013

A Very Colorful day

After getting super excited yesterday when I recieved my awesome new colorful hemp I went to town creating a bunch of new colorful items. Most of these are already sold!  A few of the anklets/bracelets still need a home. Feel free to contact me if interested. :)
 

Also I received my Grateful dead glass from SeeMyGlass via etsy.   Most of these pendants are already claimed ( All of them by the blue and red steal you face pendants)  However this guy is pretty awesome and will be back mid April and I will be placing another order for some of his glass. If you are interested in me making you a grateful dead necklace please feel free to contact me and I will gladly order a pendant just for you! Let me know colors a head of time so I make sure to have it in for you asap!


No comments:

Post a Comment