Tuesday, March 5, 2013

NEW ORDERS COMING IN!

:D I HAVE OFFICIALLY ordered my new hemp. It should be here by Thursday ( As long as it doesn't get to affected by our crazy snow storm that is said to be coming through.) 

I will have all kinds of awesome new colors and combos to share! I can't wait. I have made a updated list of what I have coming with what I have already. 

(A few colors aren't shown due to limited amounts on hand that could not currently be re ordered so if there is something you may have had from me before and it's not shown please feel free to message me I may have some hidden in my craft stash or I can special order it just may take a few days to get finished.)

And here are
the options. I can't wait to get the multi colored packs to play with!




When they get here I will be making some Lanyards in different combos for an upcoming lanyard sale! ;) Keep an eye out and grab some up for the spring season!

I will also be taking custom orders for anything you would like with the new fun colors. Switch it up, I'm sure everyone has their special natural colored hemp necklace by now. Time to upgrade to an awesome new color piece to match your favorite outfits.

:) Now I need to go clean the studio to make room for the other goodies I also have coming!
I love spring time. It means I get to put out new things for the upcoming Festival Season. Yay!


No comments:

Post a Comment