Sunday, May 5, 2013

Tree Hugger's Ball Prepwork! Makin' art for a beautiful place!

It's been super busy all weekend. Trying to get everything ready for Tree Huggers Ball NEXT WEEKEND... workin' on some signs I want to give to the Farm. I love that the warm weather is back makin' the studio nice to work in!

Who wouldn't love their job when it involves Jammin' with boyfriend and gettin' stuff done for a beautiful place?



I officially got the Welcome Home Sign finished for Sunshine Daydream Memorial Park this weekend. Just in time for Tree Huggers Ball. It came out just as I imagined. I hope it fits all the families expectations. I can't wait to get it home and to see all the smiling faces as they see the place gettin' even more colorful!

The sun is drying in EXTRA glow paint lets cross our fingers that it Shines through the night!

Hope to see some awesome people there. Take some pictures with it if you see it and tagg me! I love having beautiful faces all over my facebook


I finally got a glowin' shot of the SUNSHINE

It needs black light activated but it does glow some on it's own in the night






No comments:

Post a Comment