Thursday, April 10, 2014

National Sibling Day

Shantastic Ink Photography!
Oh my lil broain't so lil anymo but he's my true blood and the one and only I've really got left in the world in some ways. I gotcha his back forever dude. Since the day he came I knew he was my problem and I accepted that because big sisters are awesome!

But he's really not a problem at all. He's growing so fast that I've missed more than enough beats. But I can't wait to see what this worlds got in store for this kid. We're both gonna shine and I know that. It's just what we do. Always gotta shine through.


You find the light in the strangest of places if you look just right.
— with Morgan Cook.



 That being said we spent National Siblings day together with our cousin who we also love like a brother in many ways and took some pictures for our family for Easter! The perks of being a photography student  with siblings is you make them model and make them let you model haha. <3 just like old times.

Shantastic Ink Photography!





Shantastic Ink Photography!

Shantastic Ink Photography!

No comments:

Post a Comment