Saturday, November 3, 2018

30 Days Of Gratitude Day 3



#30DaysOfGratitude  day 3

Today I am grateful for healthy food. <3

I use to be such a terrible eater. I was raised to be cheap and eat anything to fill my belly.



Now I have to watch my health, and though I have cheat days like most everyone else I sincerely  care what goes into my body.

It took years for me to get to this point. I'm not a vegan or even vegetarian because my body requires certain things. But one of those things does require to be mindful of what is eaten.

I am grateful I have access to healthy food,  and can afford healthy food, and cook healthy food. And share it with others when I can.

My body has felt so much better and I enjoy finding new recipes!




This was one of my first times eating "zoodles" (zucchini noodles) from my spiralizer! Mixed with a bundle of other veggies and goodness.

What are you grateful for today? What's the last meal you were grateful for?

#youarewhatyoueat #eathealthy #healthy #food #recipe  #gratitude #happiness

No comments:

Post a Comment