Friday, November 2, 2018

#30DaysOfGratitude day 2

#30DaysOfGratitude day 2:
Today I am grateful for life.

My life, your life, life in general.

These last few weeks have been trying on my patience and strength, and health. But the resilience event reminded me that my whole life has been quite the challenge, and so is many others.

But Its also shown me how much I do truly value life.

There are days I know we all wish we weren't "here" anymore but when it comes down to it life is SO magical and precious.

I've also lost so many from physical life that I so wish were still here. I miss them all dearly.

So today I am grateful to be alive. Grateful to be working towards my own legacy every single day.

Grateful that the universe created the soul that is me to be a conduit for its magic and messages.

What are you grateful for today?

#gratitude #thankful #life #livealifeyoulove #resilence #strength 

No comments:

Post a Comment