Thursday, December 27, 2012

Guardian Angel Set

Guardian Angel Set


Every year I like to make something special for my aunt to remind her how grateful I am that she helped my Grandma take care of me when I was younger. Having lost mom my ( her sister) my Uncle ( Her brother) and my pap ( Her dad) all rather crossly together we went through some hard times together. But she has always been there to help me through anything I needed. As a little reminder I made her this Guardian Angel set for Christmas. She loved it. :)

Two Pair of Coordinating Angel Earrings
  
Silver Angel Metal Clasp Bracelet

Custom Gift Box - I found the saying on a Pinterest Meme I instantly fell in love with it. It fit well


This one has been gifted, but more can be made similar. If you are interested in one for you or someone special please feel free to Contact Me . I will gladly make more for you while supplies last.



HAPPY CRAFTING






No comments:

Post a Comment