Saturday, December 13, 2014

New Website Launch! 12. 13. 14. ! Time for a new chapter. New beginnings .

Happy 12.13.14 everybody! All projects are FULL AGO!




I am happy to annouce that I am RE-LAUNCHING  my official webpage.(www.shantasticshine.com).

With a new shop and services update and so much more!
www,shantasticshine.com

You now have easy access to navigate my projects. SHOP in the shine shop where I currently have some awesome prints and a full set of chakra energy bracelets for you to choose from and will be adding 15 new items within the next week! JUST IN TIME FOR THE HOLIDAYS! I can overnight ship them :).

I am also running a campaign on Indigogo for my PAINT THE STATES PROJECT where I am trying to get a painting in every state!
Click here to take a peak or donate to the cause. <3 

I believe in divine numbers and 12.13.14. just felt like a special day. I come to find out Selomon too has his website ready to release! Feeling blessed, and proud of both of us! Take a peak at his new Wordpress here.
selomon.wordpress.com

Now I am excited to start a new chapter. I finished my season of work for my "reality" job and now am about to take another spiritual journey , enjoy some nature, friends, possibly a reiki attunement and some more fun field life experiences!

I will be booking sessions and card readings Monday when I check back. I hope you all enjoy the new pages and if thats not enough for you peak around the PROJECT BRING ME TO LIFE webpage where we have been making some awesome updates as well. So many things happening.
Shine Time!  .

<3 Shantastic Shine!

No comments:

Post a Comment