Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Sorry for the lack of attention. It's time to crack down for the season!

Sorry guys! I haven't meant to not be updating. It's been a bit busy at the Shantastic Studio!  Schools been keeping me busy.  I have been perfecting the ideas of a special Artist Tool project I have been working on. I hope to be soon bringing a special product to my stores. Something I have been longing for myself. With the help of a few friends I may be able to produce something to help not only myself but many other artists too! A version of my special Spinning Easel that I recently used at my show.

With the boyfriend being busy with his musical practice I will be having more time to update the pages. I'll try to keep more up to date. I'm now accepting Christmas Lists. get em to me soon if you want the projects all ready and done as early as possible for the holidays :)

No comments:

Post a Comment