Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Shantastic Ink Photography!

HI THERE FRIENDS AND FANS! Sorry for my lack of updates via this page and or the Shantastic Ink Photography page! I have been updating most of my recent photography adventures to SHINE TIME

I have been spending a lot of time on the road capturing the smiles of festy goers and thought it would be a good idea to keep such larger files of photos of an alternative scene in one place! However Shantastic Ink Photography is still going strong and I would LOVE LOVE LOVE To book some sessions before the weather starts to shift on us. Right now would be a beautiful time for some end of the summer shots at Rocky Gap , Constitution park, Dans Rock and so many more beautiful places in our local area!
I also have a studio set up that is portable if you have room and want a more studio style session. Please don't hesitate to ask me any questions!

I try to do affordable photo sessions at $30 for up to 2 hours. ( This includes up to 3 people/animals) $10 CD with all the photos as well as a print release form. I can also do photo prints on your favorites rather than a forced package deal.

Help me help you, let's create a memory with a photo that can last forever. Until then take a peak at my latest adventures and like my Festy Photography page over on SHINETIME!


Yogi Magik and Shantastic Shine @Rootwire Music Festival.

No comments:

Post a Comment