Monday, February 2, 2015

Carnelian the orange stone of protection , abundance, fertility and more!


Carnelian  from my Reiki 2 attunement- Photo by Shantastic Shine
- purchase pieces like these today from Indigo Flame Gifts

Carnelian, a very beautiful glassy yet translucent crystal that is a variety of orange tones and a mineral of the Quartz family. Carnelian is believed to help so many things. From helping even the shyest become a bold speaker to helping workers and architects construct master buildings. It was even worn by ancient warriors for courage and strength! Carnelian is a stone for many as you can see. It’s also a favorite of little old me!

Carnelian is used for many things  some of the other major uses and purposes are to attract prosperity and resources.  I personally used Carnelian in many of my grids for this purpose. It is also the crystal of ambition, drive and determination all amazing qualities to have. 

Carnelian also helps the voice and singers often wear it to promote confidence for their performances. If you are a singer it is said to be beneficial to wear it as a necklace. ( You can find carnelian necklaces in the Shantastic Shine Shop if you are in need of one asap!)  IT is also the stone that lends the courage needed to help overcome difficulties while defending a specific cause. It offers a sense of community and love.

Orange crystals in particular help with fertility and the sacral chakra as well. Carnelian is full of life force energy and stimulates the metabolism while activating chakras.

Another reason I have chosen to talk about carnelian today is because it helps aide us through the LEO FULL MOON which is coming TOMORROW.  Which means you should also be prepping all your crystals to charge under the moon tomorrow night.

Carnelian is a strong crystal that is also good for helping charge other crystals like citrine or selenite. It has a self charging frequency to it.  When going through my personal Reiki 2 attunement I choose 21 crystals from my Reiki Masters collection. 14 of them were Carnelian while the rest were honey calcite. I proceeded to build a grid (  I actually never counted how many I had just started picking from until after the actual ceremony , then realized I too choose 21 stones just as Usi did while going through his own process)  I still have these crystals and often use them in the center of my alter grids in my home where I am building my own reiki healing center. It helps make the house feel very calm and has indeed help me draw in some abundance.

 
I currently have a set of carnelian in stock for Crystal Gridding and would be willing to sell or trade it if interested please contact me. I also make custom reiki charged healing energy jewelry and could combine carnelian with your other favorite stones upon request. Feel free to contact me at anytime my email is shantasticshine@gmail.com. I promise I am easy to work with and would love to get you a piece as soon as I can.

Shine on always

-Shantastic Shine.

No comments:

Post a Comment