Monday, February 23, 2015

Shannon's Song - Ukulele Song by Selomon

I must share that I officially have the coolest boyfriend ever. For many reasons really but the one that I MUST share is his Valentine's day present.

Totally adorably he first wrote me a little song on his ukulele and sang it to me.... He then recorded it so I could keep it forever... double cuteness... and then he made me a music video! Can you say adorable?  He also made me a card and "found" me some special flowers that involved my grandma and an angel. But that's a story for a different day.

I just want to say thank you so much Christopher for all that you do to make me feel like the Queen I Am. Blessed to have you in my life. Always.

Take a peak at my personal music video created by Christopher Selomon Closson.


"It's so cute I can't Even!"




No comments:

Post a Comment