Monday, February 9, 2015

Featured Crystal Spotlight : Tiger's Eye

Tiger’s Eye




Handmade by Shantastic Shine
Charged in LEO FULL MOON
Click here to see more about me :D
This week I have chosen to feature Tiger’s Eye as my crystal spotlight. Tiger’s eye is a very beautiful and more well-known stone in the crystal community.  It has lovely bands of yellows, golds, and browns that vary from stone to stone. I have never seen two pieces exactly the same.

Tiger’s eye is not only beautiful but very calming as well as powerful. This stone aids in harmony and balance as well as aides you in releasing fear and anxiety. Tiger’s eye is also known for aiding in decisions and understanding by helping uncloud your emotions.

In the olden days it was traditionally used as an amulet against harmful curses. It helps block negative energies while building self confidence and strength of will.  It also enhances creativity. 

Handmade by Shantastic Shine
Charged in LEO FULL MOON
Click here to see more about me :D
I often keep tiger’s eye close by in all my studios and work spaces to help keep me calm , focused , and balanced while working on my creative projects.

Tiger’s eye stones are often found in South Africa but also found in Brazil, India, Western Australia , and even the USA. The meaning of the stones name is simple, the stone looks like the eye of a tiger or cat in some ways. Tiger’s eye also comes in a blue and red tone, all equally as beautiful with slightly different traits to each color.

Tiger’s Eye also helps with the solar plexus chakra with has powerful effects of “the will” or “ I can” in your daily existence. By carrying or wearing this amazing stone you will often be more active mentally and physically. It also helps bring out many psychic gifts and develop more earthly connections.

Tiger’s Eye is one of my personal favorites. I also use it in a lot of my handmade  reiki and full moon charged and clensed crystal jewelry.  Below are a few of my latest creations and more can be found in either of my shops. ( www.shantasticshine.com   or Via ETSY)



Handmade Set by Shantastic Shine
Charged in LEO FULL MOON
Click here to see more about me :D
Handmade by Shantastic Shine
Charged in LEO FULL MOON
Click here to see more about me :D





Handmade Set by Shantastic Shine
Charged in LEO FULL MOON
Click here to see more about me :D

Handmade  by Shantastic ShineCharged in LEO FULL MOONClick here to see more about me :D



No comments:

Post a Comment