Tuesday, February 24, 2015

5 Day Art Challenge. DAY ONE

Last night I was nominated by Christopher Selomon Closson​ for the 5 Day Art Challenge. I am challenging myself to post 5 items each day of the 5 day challenge.
Day 1 of the 5 Day Art Challenge.  I am sharing my "growing tree" collection which is what really kicked off my Shantastic Shine Creations business.








Suessical Trees

Umber Growth

Faded Skies

Tangerine Skies

*This is the first painting I created for *Shantastic Shine Creations* it was a $600 Commissioned piece for a beautiful women in West Virgina. It was made in I believe 2011 and I didn't have a good quality camera working at the time it needed delivered so I never got a good photo of it. She sent me this of it hung in her home. This painting was rather large and my first multi-piece tree that I really fell in love with which created my "Growing Tree" Collection that I feel will continue to grow through my lifetime as well.

* Large commissioned pieces are ALWAYS welcome and I love to custom create something to grow with you as well! Please don't hesitate to contact me for a piece just for you or someone you know.

Nominate Sandy Kenney Arnold​ Robyn Price-Case​ Regina Holliday​ to take the 5 Day Art Challenge * If you would like , because I'm not sure if you have been nominated previously but who doesn't love a chance to share their art?*

If you would like to purchase or trade for a high definition prints, customs or originals, please contact me at shantasticshine@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment