Saturday, July 6, 2013

A package full of AWESOME!


My mailman musta loved me today I received 3 packages of awesome things! I received a box of awesome sun catchers from @Native rose crafts that I will be sharing with you one day soon!  The second one was boyfriends BIRTHDAY PRESENT! which I  think I was more excited for than he even was. Now he can record things with his guitars and I can hear him play them over and over, as if I didn't already have his soundtrack permently engraved in my daily life playlist haha. None the less it is super cool and I am glad to have helped him get something important to one of his talents as well.

Finally what I have been DYING to share is I also received a box of treasures from a very awesome lady named De niece. She sent me a  nice assortment of glass pendants and charm bracelets!

All she wanted in exchange was a simple trade. But I have some surprises in store for her! I will be working on something special for her and her crew for a special trip they will be taking in the near future! Check in next week to see what her package is!
With all these awesome new things in my craft bag I will have to get to work on some pretty new pieces. I can't wait to share them all with you soon. Please check back in from time to time to see what I've newly created.

Until next time,


No comments:

Post a Comment