Wednesday, February 26, 2014

A First attempt at a layered sweater jacket

Making progress. .It's a little wonky but hey it's only sweater jacket attempt number one.Everyone has to make a couple trial and errors right? At least I'm almost halfway there:) still have a long way to go though.
I never underestimated the amount of work that went into these I knew they were worth every penny ms katwise charged for them. However they are kinda fun to play with ...and would be so much easier with a serger.

 Photo: Making progress. .. sweater jacket attempt number one...  almost halfway there:) still have a long way to go though. 
I never underestimated the amount of work that went into these I knew they were worth every penny ms katwise charged for them. However they are kinda fun to play with :D ...and would be so much easier with a serger.

No comments:

Post a Comment