Thursday, October 25, 2018

Ego Eradicator And Journaling



Today is Self Love Magic :: Day 4 in this online challenge I have been participating in. 

Its been a lot of fun and weve recieved emails every day with a new challenge. 
Todays said:
"Ego eradicator and journaling has been THE biggest tool for me in creating the life of my dreams!
Challenge: Post a picture of you having fun, doing what you love on instagram, along with the answers to the journal prompts:
if i am limitless and having everything I have ever needed right now, where would I go? What would I create?" 

I got so excited to see todays challenge including the #EgoEradicator as I have grown quite fond of it this summer! Todays photo is a bit different as it is actually a screen shot from one of my video series where I put together my own Ego Eradictor meditation featuring music by one if my fav bands Glass Cannon! Making videos and teaching others is what I LOVE to do. It brings a sense of happiness to share tools that have helped me (as well as music) with everyone.
As for the journal entry of if I were limitless and had everything I needed, I would travel the world #teaching and #exploring. I would create #books and #videos of my learnings and adventures. I would bring friends with me to see places they always dreamed of and I would share the wealth as much as possible.
Places I would love to go is to India, Machu Picchu, Hawaii,  California,  Guatemala,  and beyond. I shall make it to all of them someday. I just know it. <3
Wanna check out my Ego Eradictor video? Follow my Shantastic Shine page via Facebook or YouTube. I'd love to know what you think <3
Wanna join the #selflovemagic challenge ?
Follow these amazing females and join the fb group!
@aerialyogagoddes @_angiemsanchez @askdoctorjulie @loraleibayette @simi_fromen @iam.alyssalove @essentialroselife  via Instagram and check it all out!

No comments:

Post a Comment