Friday, October 26, 2018

Today's Challenge : Do Something For YOU



Self Love Challenge Day 5: Go on a date and Treat Yourself!

"What’s that thing you’ve been really wanting to do, but you’ve putting off ~ because you’re waiting for someone to do it with?

No more waiting around!

The task is to go on a date with your beautiful self – a special date designed by you and especially for you."


***

Oh wowsa. This one was tough for me. Today was a super busy day for me as it was my first full day back at MountainShine Creative after an intense health recovery.

SOOOOO.....my me date was me just now sitting still long enough to commit and make a really scarey but oh so necessary big purchase that is really an investment into my future!!!

Something I've been putting off, yet saving for for a long time. I treated myself and my future self will thank me later!

I am So excited...and a little nervous. But thank you for this reminder we need to invest time and energy into ourselves!

My photo is of me at my own shop after I realized what I wanted to do for myself today. <3

Social media task: Share a pic of you enjoying yourself on an awesome date.
To be entered in the giveaway : like + comment on the original post, use the hashtag #selflovemagic and tag
@aerialyogagoddes
@_angiemsanchez
@askdoctorjulie
@loraleibayette
@simi_fromen
@essentialroselife
(& Follow these beautiful women via instagram!)

No comments:

Post a Comment