Sunday, October 28, 2018

Today Is The Last Day Of The #selflovemagic Challenge I Joined!


#selflovemagic | Day 7 Yay we did it! .
Challenge: Write a letter to your younger self all about self-love and your insights on self-love from the perspective of where you are today.
In today's post, share a photo of your younger self and in the caption share some of the things your younger self learned/heard that you think others would benefit from reading as well. 

Post a photo of your younger self to show how far you've come. <3

****
Here goes it...


 Dear baby girl,
This one brought so many feels...as everyone in this photo but me is now gone.. I want you to  know you are so powerful and loved. You have quite the journey ahead and lifes anything but easy. But know you will get through every test with your best. 
Don't ever give up, and find the strength to not only love yourself but all those around you.
Your smile is contagious and your mood can shift a whole room, so be careful with it.
Know that everything happens for a reason, and everything you want is within reach. Don't every stop aiming for those shiney stars and never settle for less than you deserve, which is only the best.
Your family and friends may not always get it but they do love you a lot. Take more time to make memories and SMILE  and Dance  MORE.
Be happy and enjoy the moment. Things will happen so fast so remember its Bout the journey not the destination. 
Embrace love. Believe in miracles. And never back down for that which is right. Stand strong. Be mindful. And always always always.. be yourself. 
<3 Shannon


As I wrote this I also felt a sense of my future self talking to me now tol! Whew all the feels. 

What would YOU tell your younger self? 
#selflovemagic.
@aerialyogagoddes @_angiemsanchez @askdoctorjulie @loraleibayette @simi_fromen @essentialroselife @iam.alyssalove

Thank you ladies sooooo much for this amazing push. What a beautiful week it's been. 💜😍🙌🙏

If you enjoyed this event I encourage you to get yourself a journal and join me for my own 52 weeks of self love prompte and challenges starting, (hopefully) next week!

Ahh I'm so excited!


No comments:

Post a Comment