Friday, October 19, 2018

The Time Is Now

Hello again blog, it seems I've done it again where I have went months ( okay more like years ) of not posting to my blogger. Who else has done this? I know I have wanted, planned, and even wrote out blogs I've wanted to share with all of you and somehow they never made it online.

I suppose because for the last 4 years I have been on this intense whirlwind of a spiritual journey and sooooo much has happened since. However, through the whole process I've always read blogs and wanted to "be a blogger," and yet my ramblings tend to end up on facebook or instagram and then lost into the ether.

Well I hope no more! I have upgraded my website platforms, made new designs, and came up with a plan! That's what I lacked before a general direction. I realized that I've been learning and gathering up useful information, habits, and rituals, as well as certifiable and genuinely useful information. I now feel way more equipped to share beautiful things with all of you on a more educated level.

That being said I hope you begin to tune in here for a variety of motivational, inspirational, and transformational content. I will be adding some videos and posts from my social media to help fill in some lost time.

Since I last wrote on this blog I've since opened a storefront and wellness center in downtown Cumberland, Maryland. Traveled to dozens of festivals events, and gatherings to teach, learn, or co-create magical experiences for thousands. I've become certified in reiki, crystal healing, card reading, meditation, energy medicine, traumatic therapy with yoga for children, adolescents, and beyond. I've studied many different forms of emotional and traumatic healing opportunities such as past life regression and hypnotherapy, and I've generally just expanded my outlook on life.

That being said I've also spent most of my time helping others. I sometimes lost track of my personal goals and self love practices.

Which has brought me back HERE to all of you. As I said in the beginning I've always wanted to have a blog. A space on the interwebs for all my various interests, and a way to CONNECT with all of you.  So here I am. Fulfilling one of my own dreams. What are some of your goals and dreams?

I am currently working on a project or should I say CHALLENGE for all of us that will guarantee I work on this blog at least ONCE A WEEK for the next 52 weeks! ( Yep, one whole year of blogging, coming your way!)

This challenge will include journaling, learning, dedication, and if you choose artistic expression.
I am EXCITED to tell you more. But for now I must go finish the planning process. Because this time, I am making sure to set myself up for success! I hope you check back in to join the adventure.

Thanks for reading my rambling, feel free to get more inspirational content NOW via my FACEBOOK PAGE or join my GROUP : Shantastic Shine's Shine Tribe

No comments:

Post a Comment