Monday, October 22, 2018

Sacred Spaces.

Hello Everyone!
Today is Day ONE of seven for the #selflovemagic challenge that I found online and a bunch of lovely ladies are hosting it all week. I am excited to be a part of this and get my own self love challenge in order. (Stay tuned for that!) Anywho, today's challenge is to set up a #sacredspace. 

I am lucky enough to have a few sacred spaces. I have several areas in my house that are adorned with crystals, flowers, nature offerings and more. Just last night I brought in several of my plants from the cold and began to create a few more spaces that I didn't have a chance to photograph just yet and my common room already feels so much better.

I am also grateful I live near some of the most beautiful woods in the Appalachia and I have a special tree we call "overwatch" that looks over a beautiful watershed that I love to meditate and relax at.

Lately I have really loved adventuring with my transformation journal. It's really become my "sacred space" it's the place I can store and organize all of my thoughts and hopes and dreams. That thing really does contain everything in there.

And lastly I am grateful I have a spare room in my home that my partner and I converted into our meditation room. It's a calming blue and is home to my favorite "thinking chair" where I often record my videos and work on my content for here and my other blogs and pages. Its here that I keep many of my favorite Crystals and grids and universal offerings as well.

Creating these spaces and outlets became really important to me this past few months and I'm so glad that I have them to retreat too when I need a moment to recharge.  

WHAT ARE SOME OF YOUR RITUALS,or SACRED SPACES?
Leave me a comment because I'd love to know!


Want to join the fun and win prizes and meet amazing powerful females? Follow 
@aerialyogagoddes @_angiemsanchez @askdoctorjulie @loraleibayette @simi_fromen @essentialroselife via instagram and check out the 7 day challenge !

No comments:

Post a Comment