Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Happy 4th of July


Glass Pendant Style Necklace. - Pandora Beads Specialty - $18.00.
Can be Shipped or delivered to reasonable areas.
Hey there  everyone :) I'm quickly going to post some of my archived posts from my tumblr to get this blog a goin'! Then this weekend this page will start fresh! By the way Happy 4th of July to everyone in America with me!!!! Everyone please enjoy the day and party safe with friends and family! I will be hosting a sale for my items on my Shantastic Sales facebook page for locals Please take a peak at that and let me know if you're interested in meeting up . If you are interested in something and don't live in my area and can't arrange a pick up but would like it shipped feel free to contact me an we will arrange a deal :)

By the way. I am now in love with the new interface of this site and have so much more control over sharing my ideas creativly with my writing. :) I can't wait to share with everyone so please help me spread the word of my new page :)


No comments:

Post a Comment