Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Handmade Earrings


earrings by shantastic sales

New handmade earrings. I love these things. They are the perfect little gift and everyone loves them! I can make hem in so many styles and nearly every girl I know has their ears pierced now!

I use hypo allergenic findings to keep from the * My ears are sensitive* problems I ear ever so much...so go ahead and try on a pair. :) Here are a few I've posted online: * There are way more on facebook so head on over there and add me there too. :) the more the merrier.... I'm sure you have all these new social networks too.....put them to some good use :) Make friends ....see new things... enjoy :)*

On my Right side bar there should also be a link to my Etsy store and Artfire store where earrings are easily purchasable :)

earrings on etsy by Shantastic Sales

earrings by shantastic sales on etsy






Follow Me on Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment