Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Wall of Fame Display downtown!


For those of you in my hometown :) try taking a stroll on the mall in Downtown Cumberland.  I am now displaying my "Wall of Fame" and "Colors of the Trees" exhibits at the Culinaire' Cafe' . They will be there for at least the summer semester, maybe for the fall depending if they sell and until the staff gets sick of seeing them and me. :P

It is a nice cozy little venue' in the downtown area. The staff was so nice as I hung my paintings all the students "Ohh'd" and "Ahh'd" at my work along with some of the owners. It was such an awesome experience !

Please feel free to go take a look. Ten percent of my profits will be going to the cafe', however if I could sell nearly all of them I would like to donate a little more for their help in spreading the art.

CLICK HERE FOR A LINK TO THE FACEBOOK FOR CULINAIRE' CAFE MENU

Here are some photos :)
Please feel free to pin them, Share them with your friends and family, and to contact me if interested in getting your own piece of art. :) All items are for sale currently and more can be created with time.
Jimi Hendrix
Jimi Hendrix :)
Marley Lion
Marley Lion
Lennon
John Lennon
      

 Elvis
Elvis


tress
trees
Follow Me on Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment