Saturday, March 9, 2013

New hemp cam in! It's so awesome!

My awesome new colored hemp came in from HempBeadery. I am super excited to get it out and start working on some custom orders and new lanyards with awesome color mixtures.



 

The Neon colored string actually glows in the blacklight it is super awesome and would be cool for someone who is in shows or a band that may have a UV light shine on it. I can't wait to make a necklace or something with it and show you what I mean!

Also here is a chart I created to help with orders. It gives each kind/color a name to help describe colors and combinations you may be interested in for orders. Take a peak :)

I shall be working hard on some new colorful awesomeness. I hope I have some very colorful fans that are excited to have a colorful season with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment