Sunday, March 3, 2013

Best Friend Mugs ....seem to be a favorite.

Recently my Pinterest has been blowing up because everyone seems to have loved my mugs from Christmas that I made for my best friend ( read more here)

So I wanted to share a better photo of a set I made more recently. Now I cannot take credit for this idea. I did find it similar on pinterest at Christmas when I was looking for the perfect best friend gift. But I did kinda do it my own way. :) Plus the customer requested the special saying, which you can do too!


 



:) I get to deliver these to someone awesome this week. Hope they are everything she hoped :) I love making these for people b3ecause I know I not only make one person happy but 2!

Now I am off to do some more crafty things.

Happy Sunday!


No comments:

Post a Comment