Monday, September 8, 2014

A Double Card Pull for the Full Moon





So yesterday I got caught up in a Photo-session in the early A.M. with two of the coolest kids at the playground. Who doesn't love playing with kiddos on the playground for work? I must say I had a blast!  However, I was so distracted, I didn't get to do a daily card pull. Which seems okay. I may now be doing pulls mostly on weekdays and as much on weekends as I can. So don't think I totally forgot you all sometimes I'm just so on the go. If you need an immediate pull feel free to contact me on those days I forget.

That being said! It's MONDAY, and the FULL MOON HAS ARRIVED! Remember that not only do you need to place your crystals outside for clensing and re-energizing but peoples emotions are also all over the place ( whether or not they admit the Moon has anything to do with it , it is proven that bodies and emotions tend to flare with difference at this time when the moon is oh so bright because it is harder for them to hide in the light from their insecurities, everything tends to come out. )

Which leads me to today's card reading.  I did a double pull to catch up from yesterday especially after pulling the original daily card.  For my double pull I used TWO decks. Both of my Doreen Virtue  Angel Decks.

So Here Goes : The first deck I pulled from was my original Angel Deck. Where the Three of Air has appeared.



It says you may be feeling some great sadness at this time. Please take some time for yourself today and heal.  Has something happened to you over the weekend that needs released? Is the moon effecting your mood and those around you? Remember that by healing yourself you will then be able to help heal and release others negative energy.  What is making you sad? This may be a current situation, or something from your past that has lingered and continues to distress you . Trust that the sadness will pass and you'll eventually see this situation's purpose in your life. Takes time to heal. Release painful memories and move bravely forward. 

Forgiveness is a powerful healer. Don't hold on to the energy of the past disappointments or conflict. Remember to forgive yourself for choices you might wish you'd  made differently. You did the best you could at the time, and allow yourself to move on. 

Additional Meanings of this card are : A Misunderstanding, Loneliness, Relationship concerns, Painful revelations of a situation. 

Pulling that card made me feel as if you all may need some guidance from the Angels if this is happening to you in your life. So I then pulled out my Angel Therapy Deck ( also by Doreen Virtue) I often only use this deck by request or in times guidance from above is needed. Doreen Virtues decks work very well together and are made to be used intertwined for readings so if you would like me to use both on your next Angel Card reading please don't be afraid to ask I often just try to keep it simple when starting a read for someone for the first time. ANYWAYS! I pulled a second card and it went with the first one OH SO WELL!  

The Angels say it's time to release and Clear yourself. ( Which if you are sad as the first card suggests it truly is time to rid that negativity and move forward.) Ask the angels for help in releasing any toxic energies that you may have absorbed. This card comes to you because the angels see that you're carrying some lower energies. Because of your high sensitivity and compassion, you may have absorbed this negativity from other people's fears. These toxic energies may have also sprung from your own past fears. Regardless of their material source, your angels want to help you clear your energy field. It's a good idea to ask for angelic clearing whenever you've seem to experience harsh situations where there is arguing, intense competition , violence, or substance abuse occurring. Though they are usually already there sometimes they need your permission to interfere you must be willing to accept their help and guidance. As a sensitive lightworker , you sometimes may be unwittingly carrying others' painful energy in a well-intentioned desire to be helpful. But instead please ask for the angels shoulder to cry on with this pain for now on, as they're equipped to handle the toxicity of negativity without harming themselves. Are you Ready to Clear? The angels have sent these action steps to guide you. 

Try doing this :
Sit down  (or lye down comfortably) so that your back isn't touching any surface (so if lying,  they advise to lay on your stomach ,) or lean forward in your chair. Then breathe deeply and say , either silently or out loud : 


"Archangel Michael, I call upon you now. Please use your Divine healing magnet to lift any energies of fear, anger , or jealousy, from my back, neck , and shoulders. Please help me feel compassion for those that may have sent lower energies my way so that they may to be healed with me by the Divine love of all that is. Thank you for clearing away toxic, fear based energies and entities from within an around me. "
With all of that information it is now time to start off your week with a clear mind. Please allow yourself to release any negativity of any kind. This is your reality and you deserive to shine. ALL THE TIME. <3 I send you all as much love and light as I can spare to show each and every one of you that someone out there does indeed care.

Be the light in your world even if it seems dark. Let the moon help cleanse you as well of an insecurities you may have. The angels are with you. They are all around you. They are indeed here. <3

Love and Light my friends.
-Shantastic Shine

P.S. I am still doing personal readings. I am taking 10 a week and it may take me a few days to get them to you as I MUST be in the right state of mind to do them properly for the divine guidance to come through. But feel free to contact me or check out more info on my website. : www.shantasticshine.com


No comments:

Post a Comment