Friday, September 26, 2014

So this reiki attunement. ..

This attunement so far has been one heck of a ride! I'm so glad to have Selo here by my side. He's went through it with me day by day. Not that he ended up with much choice but he's welcomed it anyway!
Each day we get a little moodier.  We battle a little bit more of our old programming and work together to grow both emotionally and spiritually, sort of even mentally and physically. 
I couldn't have asked for a better person to go through such an important event in a healers life with.  When he puts his mind to it he is driven and determined and I am so proud of his Project- Bring me to life.
But one thing this attunement has done for me is reconnected me to my love of my own art. Pushing me to create more and want to be stuck in my art. So far I've tried to do just that.  So here's a peak of what I've been up too.  <3 they're all parts of series a couple different ones. But I must say it feels so good to be getting some creativity out.
Feedback is also welcome as always. What would you guys like to see me create?
I'll add it to my list of things to do when I'm up late.
But for now I need to go work on some more art. I've got coloring books to finish and frames to fill.
Thanks for checking it all out.
Love and light
-shantasticshine

No comments:

Post a Comment