Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Reiki Attunements!

September 2014


Reiki Attunements!

    This month I have decided to  jump start my journey to being a healer with Selomon from @ Project Bring me to Life. We took our Reiki 1 class and received our certificates and first attunements on Sept 16th. We are making our way through our 21 day journey of enlightenment and conquering our fears, welcoming our strengths, and comforting each other while working hard at both of our projects.
 
     I am excited to say that this journey has indeed manifested a HUGE creative spark in me and I have been working hard at some not only new products and projects but many new illustrations for my coloring books I am determined to create by the end of the year.
 
I would like to thank any and all of you that take time to check out my page and hope that there is always something that you are interested in checking out. I  will be updating more and adding more items to the shop soon but bare with me as my life is taking some interesting changes  emotionally , physically, mentally, and creatively.

If you are looking for more information about spiritually awakening topics PLEASE check out Project Bring me to Life where I am also now an Editor and will be writing on topics to help inform society about much needed information such as Reiki, chakras, sacred geometry, and so much more. So many things are happening! Thank you for being a part of my world. <3




No comments:

Post a Comment