Thursday, September 4, 2014

Today's Daily Card Reading - Lucky Number 4 ns


I know yesterday I forgot to share a card pull but I was kind of on the go and had to be in the right state off mind to connect with the Divine but today I am back in order and remembered this time! Today's card pull is :

From the Heart Deck : #4 of the Emotions - Opportunity Beckons

Personally I LOVE THIS CARD! Because everyone is in need of a new opportunity! As the Man looks over the balcony of his world examining the infinite possibilities of what could be he embraces the light of the night and crescent moon ( Which we are in sort of currently though we are waning and he is waxing.) The stars are shining and providing him with the needs to reach new levels and accept new opportunities. SO REACH FOR THE STARS!

This card may also represent affairs of the heart, you may be becoming complacent , or even bored with what you have. Please don't forget that there is magic in your interactions with others and remember to invest time and effort to maintain loving links. Help Someone.

However, there is an opportunity at your door and you will manifest enthusiasm as it grows.  This is the time for you to attain what you've been seeking for or to improve  something you've been working hard on. Remember that helping others or accepting others is also good in times of new opportunity.  As opportunities are appearings for all those around you as you approach them yourself. Every action has a reaction which will create opportunities for others as well.  Always remember you get back what you give.

I hope this helps brighten your day!
If you are interested in a personal Card Reading please feel free to contact me
VIA FACEBOOK
-or-
E-mail Me
Due to my high request for card readings lately I am excited to say I will be doing as many of them the Divine will allow. They are in detail as much as I can so bare with me. If you are interested in reading what the guides have in store for you or to see how accurate my translation is please feel free to pick from my currently available decks and I will get back to you with more info.
Photo: Due to my high request for card readings lately I am excited to say I will be doing as many of them as I can in in the next couple of hours before I leave for work.  They are in detail as much as I can so bare with me. If you are interested in reading what the guides have in store for you or to see how accurate my translation is please feel free to pick from my currently available decks and comment comment or message me. I will get back to you with more info. :)

I do not charge for readings because they are messages sent from the realms for you not from or for myself. I do however take donations for my time if you are excited or overly happy with your reading please feel free to send any donations to my PayPal :) always greatly appreciated though not required. 

Now time to dive into the cards. ;)

 namaste'.
I do not charge for readings because they are messages sent from the realms for you not from or for myself. I do however take donations for my time if you are excited or overly happy with your reading please feel free to send any donations to my PayPal always greatly appreciated though not required.

Now time to dive into the cards.

Namaste'. SHINE ONE,
-Shantastic

No comments:

Post a Comment