Friday, September 5, 2014

Today's daily Card Pull.

Today's pull is from the Psychic Tarot Oracle Deck - John Holland ( My blue box)

The Moving on Card: 

As the man in the image suggests you are about to embark on a much - needed journey to leave the past behind. This cards lets you know that there's light at the end of the tunnel, and it signifies that the time has arrived in which a difficult cycle in your life is coming to an end. This card usually also implies traveling or going forward into a new place. Calmer times are ahead if you allow them to be. Learn with all the lessons you've been given from past experiences. Don't allow the past to replay in your current reality. You're approaching an important time period and growth is needed. You will be so much stronger once you take the steps to get through it. 
The healing process is under way in your world and now you can set your goals, desires, and objectives to secure a more positive and successful future. Because your mind is more settled and less worried, synchronized events will bring the right conditions and introduce people into your life, like blowing leaves in your direction for your highest good. Like the man in the image follow the tools you are universally given to move forward into this new time in your life.

Looks like it's time to take a step in a new direction my friends. Be careful and follow your intuition. The divine will always try to guide you. It is up to you to listen.



ALSO , I am still doing personal readings. BY DONATION, though donation is not required I do not charge a fee so any donations are always appriciated to help towards not only my time but new decks or tools to help bring you amazing helpful readings or other things. I do my readings from my intuition and guides from the divine these are not personally my thoughts or opinions. I go by what I see and feel.
If at all interested please feel free to comment , message via facebook or E-mail me.

Namaste' Shine On !
-Shannon

No comments:

Post a Comment