Sunday, February 10, 2013

14 Days of Valentines.... Day 7..... Couples Photo Shoot?

SHANTASTIC INK PHOTOGRAPHY
(CLICK HERE)



 I recently just got to do an AWESOME engagement photoshoot for my business Shantastic Ink Photography with my new Nikon D3100. 
This couple was lots of fun to do photos for, they photographed so good together.  With the help of boyfreinddd (aka my awesome photo assistant) we captured some fun shots of them.



 It was awesome that we got JUST enough snow for it to lay pretty in some of their photos. They got engaged on Christmas Eve which for our area had a decent snow fall . It helped recreate the scenery a bit better than the ugly muddy ground of the previous weather would have.


I always wanted to do a photo like this. I thought it was such a cute idea. Glad she thought so too. Turned out pretty cute :)

The other fun thing about this location was that on one side of the tracks was His hometown and the other was Her hometown so in a way we caught a  little piece of both their homes in one little location :) All in all it was tons of fun.   

If you need something fun to do with your loved one or your family this Valentines day instead of going out and getting bunches of candy, call your local favorite photographer friend and book a photo session to capture your memories today.   Or you can always call me or contact me for Shantastic Ink Photography to capture your photos! I will gladly do what I can to make that happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment