Monday, February 18, 2013

Today I did it.... Artfire will no longer be a part of Shantastic.

I have been debating the cancellation of my Artfire account for a long time, pretty much since I opened it.

I will try not to say terrible things about it because it truly may be a good service for some people, just not for me.  

I signed up when introduced by a friend who thought it may be the best way to go seeing as etsy had been raising their prices and changing things up back when I started looking at places to go. Well when I signed up they said I would have a $7 a month deal.... which somehow turned into $12 and then $15... and I wasn't doing, OR SELLING anything.   Then I slowly started receiving complaints about how customers couldn't check out or finish purchasing items.

I was starting to get discouraged.  I still kinda am with the Artfire interface. I haven't sold and item inm y Artfire shop in months nor received any feedback or interactions. It seems I may just not be able to grow on Artfire so I will now be doing my business through Etsy , Facebook, and soon my own ShantasticShop ( possibly through Shoplocket? hmmm maybe)


 So for now it's


No comments:

Post a Comment