Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Finally a Painting update!

It's been so long since I got to do an update on some artwork. It may be because I haven't felt very artistically motivated. I think cold weather slows down my creativity. I truley can't wait until I can open the windows and enjoy th pretty weather and paint away in the studio!

However until then I still needed to do something. This was a piece I had been scratching my head at. I wanted to do a simple portrait style with color tones in the background. I had this canvas I went to down with my favorite shades of blue. I then started to see where the previous portrait idea shown through.


Boyfriend was a bit skeptical on the idea. I still don't think it's one of his favorites. He says it reminds him of a creepy avatar..... I never really got into avatar so I guess maybe since she's blue and they are too? 


      Anyways she has been christened as  "Tarra Sees"   and she is now on display in the Allegany College of Maryland Cumberland campus gallery. A long with about a dozen of my other favorite pieces.  All are for sale.  If you are in the Cumberland Area, or a AC student please take a moment to peak in if you would. :) 



No comments:

Post a Comment