Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Awesome Heady Lanyard for a Custom Order.

This has been my project for the night. A heady lanyard for a custom rig attachment request via my Etsy shop!

 I'm pumped it's turning out very awesome. It will be a one of a kind sorry guys but defiantly use it for some inspiration for your own design. I'm making it so they are attachable to the E-cigs soon :D Whose excited? This girl!

Check out my etsy shop here:http://www.etsy.com/shop/ShantasticSales?ref=si_shop

Please feel free to contact me for a custom order :)

1 comment:

  1. I can see that you are an expert at your field! I am launching a website soon, and your information will be very useful for me.. Thanks for all your help and wishing you all the success in your business. get more info about lanyards

    ReplyDelete