Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Valentines 9,10,11,12,13 Pinterest Finds

I got a little behind on my Valentines so today I wanted to share a few D.I.Y.'s for you to play with.

I got pinterest crazy and found these awesome ideas to share:

Idea number 9


I thought these Valentines were awesome! Sadly they didn't have a correct working link from pinterest to give credit to :(

Pinned Image

Idea number10  Decoration:
 Pinned Image

I wish I had little ones to make awesome decorations with, or for. Sadly it's just me , sometimes Boyfriend, and the furballs (who can't see decorations really anyway)   so it kinda takes the fun away from decorating for little holidays. I added the link for the heart garland from Glorious Treats so feel free to check it out if you do have someone fun to decorate for or with!
  
Idea number 11 Awesome Wreath, I wish I had
This wreath is so cute! I wish I had one to display on my door! Over at Little Birdie Secrets she shares how she made it all her own! I wish I had the patience my 2013 was a bit to busy for that.
Idea number 12 - Valentines Clip Art Valentines
Clip art Valentines they are adorable.

and Idea number 13  

Super cute conversation hearts with family names painted on them. love this idea! Valentine decoration
the Peanut Paint Shop


I want one of these! this I would put up but I couldn't  find the hearts on sale anywhere this year! I will be on the look out though for sure! 

No comments:

Post a Comment