Sunday, February 10, 2013

14 Shantastic Valentines..... Day 8 Beaded Chain Bracelets

These beaded word chain bracelets bracelets are cute and fun. They can be custom made or purchased as photographed. I also have more on my facebook page. 

The "Be Mine" one would be perfect for a secret Valentine. I wish I had more guys that read my blog. I have such easy cute little ways for them to tell a girl they like them. 

 If you would like to purchase one you can do so easily via this link .  

or E-mail me letting me know which saying you would like and I will get back to you on more details.

 

Here are the word beads I have for custom orders: 


 Oh and I also wanted to share with you the photo of charms I currently have for custom orders :) Take a peak and if you are interested let me know I will make you something special!
Click here to see an updated album of charms and pendants for custom jewelry :) Feel free to add me on Facebook to talk about a custom order.


 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment