Thursday, January 31, 2013

Custom Birds Nest Necklaces

Custom Birds Nest Necklaces are now being made. I have been working on different combinations to incorporate birth stone colors, and other neat little things to make them special. I created this custom pair for my Aunt in Missouri! I hope she loves them. They were made JUST for her.
This set was specifically made to represent this Mommas four "babies" which include her 2 children and 2 grandchildren.
The four eggs in the nest are to those four closest to Momma Birds heart.

The Earrings Beads and Gems are to represent Birth months of children.

Dark Green -  Emerald- May
Light Green - Peri dot- August
Pearl - self explanatory- June
Dark Red- Garnet - January

I can also make custom bracelets and anklets to go with the sets. I enjoy making these special pieces for moms especially. It's a way of letting them keep their loved ones close at heart and to have a fun story behind their accessories.

Place an order and we shall work together to make something special for someone special today.


SHOP SHANTASTIC ON ETSY .... Order yours today!

No comments:

Post a Comment