Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Photos from my Christmas Holiday

 I know the holidays have come and gone. I wish I would have kept up with the blog better there were so many awesome things happening I wanted to share with everyone!

 Before it gets to late in the year I wanted to share a few photos from the holidays that I enjoyed taking.  Here are my holiday festivities in a Photo form:
 
Kayla and I one Christmas Eve

 Cozmo is my best friend Kayla's kitty. He is a cutie for sure! Such a sweet little fur ball!





>>>> Me playing with my new Nikon D5100
My beautiful opal ring from my boyfriend. He gave it to me on Christmas Eve 2012 how sweet<3













 My brother and Grandma on Christmas 2012
 Gingerbread man and the Front Pine tree from the snow storm the day after Christmas

 The outside kitties were crying for some warmth so I brought them in to get a few Christmas photos , they weren't very cooperative. Oh well at least they are cute!

This was a Christmas bulb on our Downtown Christmas tree.
The dedication is to one of my highschool teachers who passed
She was truly and amazing women.
Downtown Cumberland Maryland Christmas Decorations







No comments:

Post a Comment