HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!
Lets hope I accomplish more this year than last! Though I shouldn't complain 2012 was an AWESOME year for Shantastic! It was our first full year of getting stuff going. Now to get organized and ready to go!
Time to make a list of goals I would like to accomplish. :)
- Organize the Facebook with Good Albums and Updates
- Create a facebook group for other friends that sell goods so we can expand our circles
- Create at least 100 new products
- Keep the Shop updated AND the blog!
- Ship more items to new places
- Work on my PAINT THE STATES campaign and goals (More info soon!)
- Organize my craft studio- and keep it NICE!
- Organize the house - ALL the rooms so it looks like those pinterest dream homes - OR as close as I can :P
- Perform 10 live paintings , in at least 3 different locations
- Help my Grams more , and go on more Grandma Shopping Dates! - There can never be enough!
- Make at least 12 new friends, one for every month :) , These can be online or around town. I just think it's a good idea to meet new people!
- Visit my Best friend in Alabama.
I may add more to this list , as the year goes as well but for now that's a pretty good start!
What are your goals for 2013?
Leave me some comments maybe I will join you. :)