Thursday, January 3, 2013

Tree Branch Necklace.


I made this one for my best friend Kayla and sent it home with her to good ol' Alabama.... Now I can't wait to make more.

Hope she shares it with all her awesome friends down there.
I love how it turned out for a first try.


  It is a rather large piece that lays over the chest.  But it can be arranged a bit to lay how you like.


 It can also be customized with whatever color  "leaves or blossoms" you would like as well.


 I want to make a copper one with brown or fall colored leaves soon. :) I will for sure post some awesome pictures.
 
My aunt said it reminded her of lighting.... Hmmmmm maybe that will be of some use. Sounds like some good inspiration.


I will post photos of my next one Asap!

Until then ,

Happy Crafting

No comments:

Post a Comment